For Trade Orders please contact Peter Rossiter – T: 07712 887 184
Deliveries & Collections
To facilitate quicker processing and reduce handling, please order 6 bottles of each of the wines you are ordering.
If you wish to order mixed quantities of less than six, please allow a longer time for processing your order.
- We can now also facilitate collections from the shop on Saturdays.
- Orders can be made on our website www.directwineshipments.com by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning 028 9050 8000 between 11am & 5pm.
- If emailing, please make sure you include your phone number. We will contact you for payment details. (Please never send payment details by email).
- Delivery of 12 bottles or more is free in Northern Ireland. A charge applies to smaller quantities and other delivery areas.
We will endeavour to get your delivery to you as quickly as possible, but there may be some delays. Thank you for your patience at this time.
- Wines will be available for collection by prior arrangement only. We will notify you when your wine is ready
- Trade Orders please contact Peter Rossiter T: 07712 887 184
- We will maintain the correct hygiene and social distancing relating to COVID19 at all times.
Direct Wine Shipments are offering a series of WSET® qualifications and wine appreciation events throughout the year.
Join our wine club, which gives you the chance to enjoy our fantastic selection of wine delivered straight to your door.
Throughout the year we run public wine tasting events with ‘up and coming’ and well known producers and winemakers.
Follow us on Social Media
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Instagram